AVRIL LAVIGNE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AVRIL LAVIGNE

Dobrodoshli na forum o Avril Lavigne! Regujte se,budite redovni chlanovi i imajte puno postova!!!

PrijemTražiLatest imagesRegistruj sePristupi

Izjawe Awril

Ići dole 
AutorPoruka
Avrils sk8er boy-Admin
Admin
Admin
Avrils sk8er boy-Admin

Broj poruka : 194
Godina : 29
Datum upisa : 01.02.2008

Izjawe Awril Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Izjawe Awril   Izjawe Awril Icon_minitimePet Feb 01, 2008 7:42 pm

"I liked being a minor because you can't get into trouble. Now I just have to try and behave myself."

"I might look like a tough chick - and I am - but I'm also a hopeless romantic inside."

"Why should I care what other people think of me? I am who I am. And who I wanna be."

"I'd like to be a little more hard-rocking on my next album. But I hate the whole label thing."

People ask me if I regret wasting my last teen years on becoming a singer. You know something? I don't. Because singing is my life. When and if you want something so badly you'll see. I mean, I'm just so blessed to be doing what I love to do and to have been given this opportunity. I thank God because there are so many more talented people out there that will never even come close to getting a record deal.

"To understand me, you have to meet me and be around me. And then only if I'm in a good mood - don't meet me in a bad mood."

"My mom wouldn't let me sing 'Strawberry Wine' because it had 'wine' in it."

"When I was 2 my mom said she knew I was going to be a singer. I've been performing ever since I was a young kid. So I've known I wanted to do this for awhile. I always knew in my heart that I'd be singing."

"I'm just coming out and I'm going to clearly be myself - I write what I feel, I never worry what others think."

I can write a song a day.

"My dream was always to hop up on stage in front of my fans every night and perform."

"Actually, I know for a fact there are some young female artists who don't even sing on their own records and who don't sing live. And that is pathetic." (about lipsynching
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
https://avril4ever.forummotion.com

Izjawe Awril
Nazad na vrh 
Strana 1 od 1

Dozvole ovog foruma:Ne možete odgovarati na teme u ovom forumu
AVRIL LAVIGNE :: Avril Lavigne :: ~O Avril~-
Skoči na: